Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Liebster Award Nomination


Sherry has nominated me for the Liebster award, Thanks so much sherry!
Lets get started with the questions.

1. Winter or Summer Olympics? Summer because, I love gymnastics.
2. Red or Nude Lippies? Red, it brings out my blue eyes!
3. What other hobby besides blogging do you love? Does Netflix count? Just kidding Its traveling.
4. Favorite color? Tiffany Blue
5.If you go could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Paris
6. Favorite book to read? Lauren Conrad's Style Guide
7. Gotta know what music do you love to jam to? I love Ellie Goulding
8. If you got a massive gift card where would you really want it to be from? Saks 5th Ave
9. tell us your favorite animal? Cats!
10. Do you have a favorite makeup brand? Skin care brand? Mac and Chanel.
11. What cant you live without? My Lip balm.


Nominees 



My Questions!

1. Whats your go to lipstick color?
2. Favorite show?
3. Cant leave the house without your?
4. All time favorite movie?
5. Favorite place to travel?
6. Makeup product you don't like?
7. Favorite Summer treat?
8. Favorite Season?
9. Spring trend your excited for?
10. Something you love?
11. Favorite Color?


Thanks so much! I will have more nominees soon!











No comments:

Post a Comment